With the resignation of our Chair, Christine Butler, Vice Chair Bob Sutton will be the acting Chair until the election to fill the vacancy is held. In the interim, your Board will continue to function as usual and with that we have some announcements.
First, the primary purposes of the Broward Republican Executive Committee are to achieve the following objectives:
- Elect to office qualified Republicans
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party
- Promote an informed electorate through political education
- Increase Republican registration
- Seek qualified Republicans to become candidates for local, county, state, and federal offices
- Promote the election of Republican candidates in each General Election
- To uphold the principles of freedom, equality and justice on which the Republican Party and the government of this nation is founded, and as set forth in the Constitution of the United States and the State of Florida
We will continue promoting these objectives as we prepare for next year’s elections.
Second, the BREC board values the input of each and every member and believes in the right to free speech. In an effort to create an atmosphere where every voice can be heard, the Chair will appoint a Grievance Committee under RPOF Party Rules of Procedure (Rule 22 – Settlement of Grievances) as …read more